Protest against US policy held in Damascus
The Syrian national committee for boycotting US goods and interests held on Saturday a sit-in, protesting against the latest Israeli air raid on Syria and the US Syria accountability act.
SANA reported that the protesters gathered in a main square of Damascus, expressing their objection and fury over the US policy.
- Syrian journalists protest against US, Israeli policies
- Damascus: Syrians protest against UN report
- Damascus Radio blasts US policy on Iraq; slams silence over '\'Israeli nukes'\'
- Palestinian Refugees in Lebanon Stage Peaceful Protests against Sharon's ‘Criminal’ Policies
- Protest against U.S. biased policies