PSUT Holds Honorary Lunching event for it's Graduates
Under the patronage of Her Royal Highness Princess Sumaya Bint El-Hassan head of board of Trustees of Princess Sumaya University for Technology, the university’s administration held a lunching event for this year’s graduates in their honor for the high scores that they had achieved in the Ministry of Higher Education’s Efficiency Exam in the fields of Computer Science and Computer Engineering.
The event was attended by President of PSUT, Professor Hisham Ghassib, and members of the university’s administration and faculty.
It is important to note that this is the second consecutive year that PSUT makes this notable achievement by ranking first in the Computer Science Efficiency exam among all Jordanian Universities.
About Princess Sumaya University for Technology: Princess Sumaya University for Technology (PSUT), established in 1991, is a specialized, nongovernmental, nonprofit, Jordanian university, owned by the leading applied research centre in Jordan, the Royal Scientific Society (RSS). PSUT’s area of specialization is IT, Communications and Electronics. As a nonprofit institution, PSUT embraces both the public and private sectors, but while akin to public universities in its mission, it is more aligned to the private sector in drive and spirit. From the day of its inauguration, PSUT has committed itself equally to both local development and modernization plans and to global development.
Issued on behalf of Princess Sumaya University for Technology by TRACCS Jordan.
For further information, please contact
- Her Royal Highness Princess Sumaya Bint El-Hasan Receives Delegation from the University of Lund in Sweden
- Princess Sumaya University for Technology Students Get Highest Scores in the Ministry of Higher Education’s Efficiency Exams
- Princess Sumaya University for Technology signs Memorandum of Understanding with Carinthia University of Applied Science
- Princess Sumaya University for Technology Receives the Mayor of Amman
- Princess Sumaya University for Technology Offers Communications Engineering in the Undergraduate Program