Public Works Minister Discusses Kuwait's Exciting Transportation Future
Dr. Fadel Safar Ali Safar, Minister for Public Works and Municipal Affairs, will discuss the exciting future for Kuwait's transportation infrastructure at an upcoming forum which is taking place in the capital next month. The Minister's keynote presentation at the Urban Transportation Summit Kuwait will detail the trends and mega projects occurring in Kuwait and the opportunities presented by the region's transportation boom. His Excellency Dr. Fadel Safar Ali Safar will also review some of the US $14 billion of current projects in place and the successes of the Ministry's transportation plans over the past few years.
The event will feature presentations and speeches from transportation professionals from Kuwait and from across the Middle East. The Director of the Partnerships Technical Bureau (PTB), Mr. Hashem Al Tabtabaei will also be speaking at the summit. He will be discussing how the bureau is responsible for the tendering process and financing for the Kuwait City metro project. Mr. Al Tabtabaei will reveal insights into project developments and what requirements are necessary for moving the metro project forward.
The Urban Transportation Summit Kuwait is taking place in Kuwait City at the Movenpick Hotel, Al Bida'a, Salmiya from 10 - 13 October 2010 and will feature leaders from government, consultants and universities.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers leaders meet with Kuwait Finance Minister to discuss public sector finance
- $7 billion Kuwait metro to be reviewed
- With $2.46 TRILLION to be spent on oil, gas, and water projects, what will the future Middle East look like?
- Kuwait: Problems of Sawaber Complex discussed
- Kuwait Energy sponsors forum on Kuwait, Iraq economic relations by the American University of Kuwait