Qatar’r Emir Holds Talks with King Fahd on Bilateral, Regional Issues
Qatar’s emir Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa al-Thani held talks Tuesday with Saudi King Fahd on bilateral relations and regional and international developments, reported the official Qatar news agency (QNA).
The two leaders, meeting in the Red Sea city of Jeddah for the first time since last month's signing of a border demarcation accord, discussed "ways of boosting bilateral relations and Arab, Islamic and international developments."
Earlier, Sheikh Hamad reviewed the Palestinian issue and the situation in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip with Saudi Crown Prince Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz, QNA reported.
Saudi Arabia and Qatar signed a formal agreement on March 21 on the 60 kilometers (40 miles) of sea and land borders between the two countries, resolving a long dispute over an unpublished 1965 border accord – Albawaba.com
© 2001 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Qatar, Yemen Review Bilateral, Regional Issues
- Musharraf, King Fahd Discuss Islamic, International Issues
- King Fahd, Bahrain’s Emir Hold Talks on Bilateral, Regional Issues
- Hariri, King Fahd Discuss Palestinian Crisis, Bilateral Issues
- Mubarak Holds Talks with King Fahd, Crown Prince on Bilateral, Regional Issues