Qatar Airways First in Line for New Airbus Jetliner
Qatar Airways (QA) will later this month become the world’s first airline to purchase an Airbus corporate jetliner (ACJ), reported the Gulf Times newspaper on Tuesday.
Qatar Airways-ACJ will feature an all-first class layout with seating for 34 passengers, including tables at the front of the cabin.
Its interior is fitted out by Jet Aviation in Basle, one of the six Airbus-approved outfitters for the ACJ, said the paper.
Qatar Airways will name the corporate jetliner “Oryx Express,” sources said.
It will be used for both private and scheduled airline flights, offering a more exclusive style of service to passengers.
Initially, Qatar Airways will fly the aircraft on the Doha-Geneva, London and Singapore routes – Albawaba.com
- Qatar Airways Joins With Capitol File Magazine to Host White House Correspondents Dinner After Party
- UATP Cards Now Accepted on qatarairways.com
- Qatar Airways releases the first photos of its first Airbus A350 XWB from the factory lines in toulouse, france
- Airbus ACJ family builds on strong Middle East presence
- Qatar Airways receives first Airbus A320