Qatar Cool’s first customer service office on The Pearl-Qatar is now open for business
• Customer Service Office to service all end users at The Pearl – Qatar.
• Qatar Cool is the sole supplier of district cooling to The Pearl - Qatar project.
• Qatar Cool aims to meet customer’s needs while being environmentally aware.
Doha, Qatar March 31: Qatar Cool’s first customer service office on The Pearl-Qatar is now open for business.
The district cooling company Qatar Cool has chosen The Pearl–Qatar for the site of their first customer service office, where they will eventually have the world’s largest district cooling plant providing 130,000 tons of refrigeration when fully operational.
Mohannad Khader, Business Development Manager at Qatar Cool, explains that as a provider of quality cooling services, Qatar Cool pride themselves in being customer-focused, saying “We would like to encourage customers to visit us at the Customer Service Office if they have any enquiries about Qatar Cool, their contracts, our fee structure or even to learn more about how district cooling works.’’
District Cooling is a new utility being offered in Doha and, similar to other utilities such as water and electricity, customers are only billed for the service once their unit has completed the construction stage and been handed over to the owner. ‘’Our customers can be assured that they are receiving the service they are paying for and the service we offer to protect their investment in their property and their community’’, said Mr. Khader. ‘’It is also important to note that district cooling is far friendlier to the environment than conventional air-conditioner systems, using up to 60% less energy for a far superior product’’.
The new customer service office is located in Parcel 1, inside the Porto Arabia Commercial Bank branch, where customers are able meet Qatar Cool customer service representatives and make payments conveniently. It is open from 9-3pm and 4–6 pm daily, except Fridays. Customer service representatives are fluent in English and Arabic and available to answer any enquiries related to Qatar Cool.
The Pearl-Qatar, a free-hold zone, is the first development where Qatar Cool is providing their services directly to end users. Previously Qatar Cool dealt solely with property developers.
Qatar Cool is working on a future online payment system to further refine the payment process. For any enquiries with regards to the Customer Service Office please email Qatar Cool directly at email@example.com .
- Arab Jordan Investment Bank Qatar teams up with The Pearl-Qatar for great home-owning offers
- LifeStyle Homes & Properties, Qatar’s first and foremost real estate consultancy to market Sabban Towers on The Pearl-Qatar
- United Development Company launches ongoing Five Star customer service programme
- Tse Yang and MEGU at The Pearl-Qatar Re-Open