Qatar Cool clebrates five years
Qatar District Cooling Company will tomorrow (Sunday 7 February) mark 5 years of operation with a special gala evening at the Four Seasons Hotel in Doha. More than 300 dignitaries, board members and business executives will attend the event including UDC Chairman Mr. Hussain Alfardan and Qatar Cool Chairman Mr. Omar Alfardan. The function will also witness the inauguration of a new plant in the WestBay, which will be officiated by Mr. Hussain Alfardan. Qatar Cool last week announced the operational launch of its second plant in Doha’s financial district. Plant 2 has a capacity of 37,000 TR and is connected through an underground pipe distribution network to Plant 1 also in the WestBay, which has a capacity of 30,000 TR. The combined plants will serve a total of 46 towers in the area, this will include a mixture of residential and office towers, mixed-use towers and a raft of new hotels that are currently still under construction. The environmentally-friendly district cooling technology is projected to use up to 60 percent less energy than conventional air conditioning systems.
- Qatar’s deputy prime minister to inaugurate world’s largest district cooling plant
- Qatar Cool’s first customer service office on The Pearl-Qatar is now open for business
- emicool to build two new cooling plants for dubai investments park projects
- q-cool signs an agreement to provide district cooling services to danet abu dhabi mixed use development
- Qatar Cool wins international industry awards in U.S.A.