Qatar, Cuba Sign MoU to Boost Bilateral Ties
Qatar and Cuba signed on Saturday a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to set up a higher joint committee to work on developing relations between the two countries in different fields, reported the Gulf Times newspaper.
The signing took place at the end of Cuban Foreign Minister Felipe Perez Roque’s visit to Doha, said the paper.
The Cuban minister met the emir, Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa al-Thani, during his two-day visit and delivered a message from President Fidel Castro on "the means to boost cooperation between the two countries in different areas," said AFP.
Sheikh Hamad in September became the first Gulf Arab monarch to pay an official visit to Cuba – Albawaba.com
- Russia FM: Putin Visit to Cuba will Boost Post-Soviet Links
- Jafza, Arab Brazilian Chamber sign MoU to further strengthen bilateral business ties
- Qatar, Cuba sign agreement to boost links
- South Korea and Iran sign economic MoU
- Dubai Chamber Signs MoU with Korea Federation of Small & Medium Business (Kbiz)