Qatar to Establish Gas-to-Liquid Plant
Qatar Petroleum company (QP) will soon sign a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with ExxonMobil for setting up a facility in the Gulf state for gas-to-liquid conversion, Minister of Energy and Industry, Abdullah bin Hamad al-Attiyah, was quoted as saying by the Gulf Times Sunday.
Addressing a press conference after opening the fourth ‘Doha International Oil and Gas Exhibition,’ the minister also said Qatar would press ahead with a plan to increase its liquefied natural gas production.
The exhibition is being held alongside the fourth Doha conference on natural gas that starts Monday.
Some 55 companies including 30 foreign firms are participating in the exhibition, said the daily – Albawaba.com
- Turning the tide to reverse osmosis: Qatar to set up $550 million desalination plant
- Jordan is moving ahead with liquid gas plans
- World's largest petrochemicals plant to be built in Qatar
- Qatar to Set up $700m Power Plant
- Nexans’ QICC joint venture in Qatar starts commercial production at its new cable plant