Qatar to Host Middle East Gas Summit
Leading Arab and international oil and gas companies will meet for a three-day Gas Summit in Doha, Qatar starting October 9th, according to Gulf News.
Participants include representatives from RasGas, Qatargas, Oman LNG, Sonatrach, EGPC, Shell Egypt, BP, TotalFinaElf, BG, Gaz de France and Enron Global LNG, said the paper.
In addition to the working papers to be discussed at the meeting, the conference will also feature a senior executives' briefing run in association with the Institute of International Energy Studies. The briefing will detail opportunities for international organizations for investing in Iran's gas sector, according to the Emirati daily – Albawaba.com
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- ENOC and EMGAS co-host the first Middle East LP Gas Summit in Dubai
- Qatar to host Middle East Oil and Gas week this April
- Edutech highlights latest solutions designed for the oil and gas sector at Middle East Oil & Gas Show 2007
- Middle East gas summit to take place in Tehran
- Doha to Host Int’l Gas Conference in October