Qatar hosts forum on resisting Arab normalization with Israel
Qatar is hosting, for the first time, the Arab Gulf people's conference to resist normalization with Israel in its 4th edition, expected to begin Sunday.
Head of the conference-organising Arab Studies Center, Dr. Abdul-Rahman Al-Nuaimi said the two-day event will host 20 politicians and academicians from the Arabian Gulf states in addition to Egypt, Jordan and Palestine, KUNA reported.
They will review, he added, the future of the Arab boycott on Israel and consider six relevant work papers.
It should be noted that an Israeli consulate has been operating in the Qatari capital of Doha.
- Qatar: Israel to Participate in WTO Meeting in Doha
- Egypt, Jordan to Attend WTO Conference in Qatar Despite Israeli Presence
- Qatar Urged to Cut Ties with Israel
- Jordan’s Professional Union to Host Anti-Normalization Seminar in August
- Report: Gulf States to Boycott OIC Doha Meeting Unless Israeli Office Closed