Qatar to send $10 million relief aid to Asian victims
According to directives of the Qatari Deputy Emir and Heir Apparent Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, Doha has decided to send urgent relief worth $10m to the victims of the Tsunami.
A Foreign Ministry official expressed condolences of the state, the Emir, government and people of Qatar to the governments and peoples of the floods-stricken countries and to families of the victims.
- Life for Relief & Sheikh Thani Charity to Send $1.5 Million in Medical & Humanitarian Aid for Haiti Quake Victims
- Saudi Arabia donates $10 million to Asian disaster victims
- Qatar donates US$100 million for victims of Hurricane Katrina
- Qatar Sends Flood Relief to Sudan
- Jordan to send relief aid for Sudanese flood victims