Qtel to Host GSM Arab World in Qatar
The 36th meeting of the GSM Arab World, the regional representative body of the
wireless industry, is meeting in Doha this week, hosted by Qtel.
As part of its ongoing work to drive development, the event is set to bring
together leading representatives from across the communications industry to
discuss the future of Mobile Broadband services in the Middle East and North
Africa. Among the organisations represented at the event are leading regulatory
bodies, government institutions, and major operators.
Globally, the GSMA (GSM Association) trade association represents more than 800
mobile operators and 4.2 billion mobile customers.
- World’s Telecommunications Industry Assembles in Qatar
- The Qtel Group at the forefront of Innovation in this year’s Mobile World Congress
- Mobile World Congress “Massive Success” for The Qtel Group
- GSM Association meeting hosted by MTC-Vodafone (Bahrain) brings together worldwide operators to combat fraud
- Qtel Supports Major Telecom Investment Forum in Qatar