Qtel Massively Cuts International Call Costs For Hala & Shahry Control Customers
rate, so that people can call overseas for less.
The reduction, which applies for both Hala and Shahry Control customers, is part of the ongoing enhancements being offered by Qtel to provide more choice and great value.
As part of this grand transformation of the existing international calls tariff, Qtel is abolishing peak and off-peak rates for overseas calls on Hala and Shahry control, offering a great value price throughout the day to all international zones.
From today, calls to other GCC countries in both peak and off-peak times will cost just QR 0.99 per minute. The reduction represents an incredible 49 percent saving on previous peak rate calls to the GCC, and a 32 percent on previous off-peak rates.
The same great rate of QR 0.99 per minute will be available to calls to Asia and to other MENA countries – the first time that a uniform tariff has been offered to all three zones.
Calls to America and Europe will also be more affordable, will the cost of calls down by 26 percent, at QR 1.5 for both peak and off-peak timings.
Even calls to Oceania, Africa and the rest of the world will now be more affordable, with a standard peak and off-peak rate of QR 1.75 per minute.
- International calls on Hala and Shahry now cost QR0.55 per Minute
- Qtel Unveils Lowest International Calling Rates Ever
- Qtel to Launch International Minutes Packs for Overseas Calls
- Qtel International Calling from Mobiles Now Easier and More Economical Than Ever with New Rates
- New Shahry 60 Value Pack Brings More Choice to Qatar