Qtel Rewards Nojoom Members with Dinner and Great View of World Cup Final for 100 People
Five lucky members of Qtel’s popular Nojoom Rewards Programme had another reason to celebrate at the World Cup finals this week, with an amazing prize from Qtel
As a special reward for members who redeemed Nojoom Points during the tournament, Qtel offered the chance to win a five-star meal at the Four Seasons Hotel for the five winners and 20 of their friends and family.
Each group was given their own TV set to watch the World Cup final between the Netherlands and Spain, in one of the most thrilling performances in World Cup Finals history.
The lucky winners were Zeyad Ali Al Saadi from Qatar, Anylfa Gumba from The Philippines, Addel Shaban Mohamed Shehada from Egypt, Mohammed Sarhan from Jordan, and Morshed Abdu Mohammed Assolamy from Yemen.
With more than 100 people at the event, there was a fantastic party atmosphere, as people celebrated one of the most exciting finals in recent memory.
Qtel Nojoom rewards members each and every time they use Qtel services. Every time members spend on Qtel services, they earn Nojoom Points, which can be exchanged for a huge range of products and experiences.
To learn more about the programme, and the exciting range of competitions and prizes available, visit the Nojoom website via www.qtel.qa.
- Fun Competition Expected at Eighth Annual Qtel Club Ramadan Indoor Tournament
- tickets on sale for the fifa club world cup uae 2009 - Your chance to see some of the world’s best footballers in action
- Ahmad Al-Tibi: I expect an Israeli Invasion of the Palestinian Authority Territories.
- INTERCONTINENTAL BETHLEHEM BACK TO BUSINESS
- Infinity TV launches Street Smarts 2, second season of region’s first-of-its-kind reality TV show