Queen Alia International Airport Reports 12.3% increase in Passengers during October
Airport International Group, the Jordanian company responsible for the rehabilitation, expansion and operation of Queen Alia International Airport (QAIA) announced the traffic performance of the month of October. QAIA registered growth in October's traffic performance with more than 470,000 passengers, compared to around 419,000 passengers in October 2009, translating into a 12.3% year-over-year increase. Aircraft movement reported an 8.3% growth with 5,263 aircraft movements in October 2010 compared to 4,861 in October 2009. Also, October 2010 cargo registered a significant increase of 21.3% with 7,867 tonnes compared to 6,489 tonnes in October 2009.
- Queen Alia International Airport Records more than half-million Passengers During August
- Queen Alia International Airport Records 13.4% Passenger Growth in May 2010
- Queen Alia International Airport Reports Impressive Growth by 17% Year to Date
- Abu Dhabi International Airport records 7% Growth for the Year to Date
- Queen Alia International Airport Announces Traffic Performance Results for the first quarter of 2010