Queen Elizabeth II receives Syrian President, First Lady
Syria’s President Bashar al-Assad and his wife on Tuesday paid a visit to the Royal Buckingham Palace of London, where Britain’s Queen Elizabeth II received them.
President Assad and his wife exchanged friendly talks with Queen Elizabeth II, which focused on relations between Syria and the United Kingdom and means of strengthening them, SANA news agency said.
Queen Elizabeth II wished President Assad and his wife a nice stay during their visit to Britain. (Albawaba.com)
- Syrian President to visit Britain
- Syria’s President arrives in London on landmark visit; Report: Blair to ask him convey message to Saddam
- Sheikh Zayed, Sheikh Maktoum Send Condolences to Britain’s Queen Elizabeth
- Syrian President to visit Britain this week
- Mayor of London holds banquet in honor of Syrian President