Rabat to host the first Islamic conference on children
The city of Rabat will host the first Islamic Conference on children this month, from November 7 to 9. The conference will bring together Ministers from Islamic countries, responsible for children in their countries to discuss children's situation in Muslim countries and Islam's conception of children's issues, reports <i>Morocco Times</i>.
The event is organized by the Islamic Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization (ISESCO) in cooperation with the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) and the General Secretariat of the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC). The conference aims to promote the improvement of children's conditions in the Islamic world.
- Int'l conference on protection of Islamic sanctities in Palestine begins in Amman
- Rabat Hosts Arab-African Forum on Child Abuse
- WFP AND ISESCO SIGN HISTORIC AGREEMENT ON COOPERATION
- 28 Countries are confirmed to participate in 3rd International Islamic Banking Conference
- UAE to Host ISESCO Council Meeting