Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Media City appoints new Sous Chef
Marco Aveta, Operations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Media City has announced the appointment of a new Sous Chef for Chef’s House, Bihui li.
“’Chef ‘Black’, as he is known amongst his colleagues, will work closely with Executive Chef Hassan to provide the highest quality and continue the superior guest service culture that we strive for at Chef’s House,” said Aveta.
Chef Black comes with over eight years of international experience in various fine-dining restaurants with leading hotel chains.
Aveta said that Chef Black’s first task will be to revamp the Chef’s House menu.
“I find that food preparation is an educating experience, every time. There is scope for continuous innovation and love that. Of course, Chef’s House has a name for innovations in food, ambiance and themes, so I am eager to see just how I can help the team match – and beat that,” enthused Chef Black.
Chef’s House is best known for serving an excellent value business lunch buffet, as well as hosting great theme nights, as well as the Saturday Fun Brunch., Chef’s House manages to tantalise everyone’s taste buds.
“Chef Black’s experience in managing kitchens in large outlets will be a huge advantage in a place like Chef’s House, with its open showcase kitchen and multi grill stations” concluded Executive Chef Hassan Massood.
- Radisson Chef shares cooking tips at Taste of Dubai 2009 - Chef Nugi of Chef’s House prepares to tutor at the Spinney’s Cookery School
- Appointment of new Italian Chef at Certo, Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Media City
- New restaurant manager for Certo Italian Restaurant at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Media City
- Latino Loco at Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Media City
- New appointments in F&B for Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Media City