Rains Bring Blessing to Bahraini Garages and Car Spare-part Workshops
The recent light rains in Bahrain have boosted the activities of local garages, auto spare-part workshops and car washes.
Demand increased particularly high for tires and exhaust systems, al-Ayam daily reports. The owner of Deluxe Exhaust Workshop told the newspaper that people in the industry prepared for the growing demand. His workshop specializes in producing in-house exhaust systems. According to him, the Bahraini market also offers imported exhausts from Saudi Arabia, Dubai and Hong Kong.
Tire dealers also reported higher sales, especially for Japanese, Turkish and Indonesian products. The prices of tires range between BD11 to BD350. The most popular types are those that priced at BD40-50. (BD1=$2.65).
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Website Design & Development Workshop Returns Due to Popular Demand at Eton Institute. Participants Will Receive a FREE Domain Name to Create Their F
- Hong Kong Shares Close 1.9 Percent Higher
- Rains Predicted for Kuwait
- Bahrain Imports Over Half of its Cars from Japan
- Report: Dangerous Tires are Finding their Way into Jordan