RAK Ceramics expansion program in high-growth African markets gains momentum via product introduction at Ghana exhibition
RAK Ceramics, the world's largest ceramic tiles & sanitaryware manufacturing company, has announced that it will be showcasing a comprehensive portfolio of ceramic tiles, sanitaryware, paints and Kludi RAK products during its participation at the 8th International Building Construction & Water Exhibition to be held in Accra, Ghana from September 16 to 19, 2010. The exhibition is one of the biggest building and construction events in West Africa, providing significant leverage for RAK Ceramics to strengthen its expansion program in high-growth African markets.
Abdalla Massaad, Deputy CEO, RAK Ceramics, said: "RAK Ceramics' participation at the 8th International Building Construction & Water Exhibition is part of our strategy to boost brand awareness in Africa through constant exposure in high-profile industry events. Africa is a major growth destination that offers excellent long-term business prospects and we believe that RAK Ceramics is ideally positioned and fully equipped to cater to the present and future demands of the African market. There are several strategic partnerships, business leads and projects that we have identified in West Africa and we expect to further expand our presence in this region through our participation in major networking activities."
The public-listed RAK Ceramics is currently the world's largest manufacturer of ceramic and porcelain tiles accounting for more than USD 1 billion global sales annually. The company's global production of tiles exceeds 360,000 sqm and 12,000 pieces of sanitary ware per day from its state-of-the-art manufacturing plants in the UAE, China, Sudan, Bangladesh and India.
- RAK Ceramics lists its Bangladesh subsidiary and sets record for highest-ever IPO collection
- RAK Ceramics to showcase premium product range at Project Iraq as country allocates USD 25 billion for housing projects
- RAK Ceramics conducts presentations at 8th Convention on Technological Trends in the Sanitaryware Industry in Italy
- RAK Ceramics resets industry standard with over 115 million square metres in annual production capacity
- RAK Ceramics to launch 18 new products and designs before global audience at CERSAIE Fair 2010 in Italy