RAK Ceramics to showcase premium product range at Project Iraq as country allocates USD 25 billion for housing projects
RAK Ceramics, the world's largest ceramic tiles & sanitaryware manufacturing company, has announced that it will showcase its premium range of products at Project Iraq 2010, the dedicated trade event for the latest technologies and products in the building construction industry to be held in Iraq at the Erbil International Fair Ground from September 27 to September 30, 2010. RAK Ceramics will be presenting its leading products such as RAK Slim, Rajasthan and Nano Pix among a few at Project Iraq, where it will be participating in conjunction with Laticrete RAK, Kludi RAK and Zad Trading, RAK Ceramics' exclusive dealer in Iraq.
RAK Ceramics' focus on the Iraqi market comes at a time when the government of Iraq has undertaken a massive USD 70 billion plan to invest in key sectors, including USD 25 billion on housing projects.
Abdallah Massaad, Deputy CEO, RAK Ceramics, said: "Project Iraq presents an excellent opportunity to expand our presence to a largely underserved market that offers excellent long-term potential. RAK Ceramics has already identified various potential projects and prospects in Iraq, particularly in the northern region, which we intend to transform into concrete business deals during our participation at Project Iraq. RAK Ceramics' reputation as a global industry leader will certainly give us a strong competitive edge in the Iraqi market and will provide greater leverage to penetrate various niche markets."
The public-listed RAK Ceramics is currently the world's largest manufacturer of ceramic and porcelain tiles accounting for more than USD 1 billion global sales annually. The company's global production of tiles exceeds 360,000 sqm and 12,000 pieces of sanitary ware per day from its state-of-the-art manufacturing plants worldwide.
- RAK Ceramics expansion program in high-growth African markets gains momentum via product introduction at Ghana exhibition
- RAK Ceramics to present exclusive collection of tiles and bathware at 2011 Project Lebanon
- RAK Ceramics, KLUDI RAK unveil new product range and designs at Cityscape Abu Dhabi / CityBuild Abu Dhabi 2010
- RAK Ceramics to launch 18 new products and designs before global audience at CERSAIE Fair 2010 in Italy
- UAE Allocates $324m for New Construction Projects