RAK Ceramics steps up to help Pakistan flood victims
RAK Ceramics, the world's largest ceramic tiles & sanitary ware manufacturing company, has revealed that the monetary contributions from its employees towards the Pakistan Flood Relief Fund is being utilised to take care of the food requirements of around 300 displaced Pakistani families for an entire month. In addition, RAK Ceramics has sent, through the Pakistani Consulate - Dubai, a trailer consisting of 24 large boxes containing clothes, blankets, medicines and other essential non-perishable items to Pakistan, where the ravaging floods have affected more than 20 million people.
"As a company that is always committed to socially responsible causes in the communities we operate in, RAK Ceramics was keen to make a meaningful contribution to the people of Pakistan who have been severely affected by the floods. The employees of RAK Ceramics have always been at the forefront of recognising the gravity of such a humanitarian crisis and making generous contributions to a worthy cause," said Abdallah Massaad, Deputy CEO, RAK Ceramics.
- RAK Ceramics employees take time off to support global blood donation campaign
- RAK Ceramics opens new carpentry workshop in line with efforts to improve health and safety standards
- RAK Ceramics to showcase premium product range at Project Iraq as country allocates USD 25 billion for housing projects
- RAK Ceramics commemorates Earth Day by planting over 500 trees within its Ras Al Khaimah facility
- Dr. Khater Massaad named 'Visionary CEO’ at Middle East Business Leaders Summit and Awards