Ramada Hotel & Suites Ajman appoints new Sales Manager
Ramada Hotel & Suites Ajman, a premier destination for business and leisure travellers, has appointed Imran Sheik as its new Sales Manager.
The new appointment takes effect as the property hopes to attract customers from potential markets. Imran will develop sales strategies, reporting and procedures to increase traffic to the property. Prior to joining Ramada Ajman, Imran has worked with various hotel groups in the past 5 years and thus brings with him a rich experience of the hospitality sector in Middle East.
Shehab Lotfi, General Manager of Ramada Ajman, said: "I congratulate Imran on his appointment. In his new role at Ramada Ajman, Imran will primarily focus on the continuation of the property's policies and work closely with the management on developing the future strategies of business development."
Imran stated: "I am pleased and feel proud to be associated with such a progressive group. I have been hired to bring in new business and set up robust business planning along with the management. After being associated with the hospitality sector for a long time and having a thorough knowledge of the Middle East culture, I will do my best to achieve the property's goals."
- Ramada Hotels & Suites Ajman participates in ATM under the Wyndham Worldwide banner
- Ramada Hotels & Suites Ajman hosts the teams of Asian Cycling Championship
- Syrian wins Hummer H3 during a raffle draw held at Ramada Hotel & Suites, Ajman
- Kick up your heels in the comfortable rooms of Ramada Ajman now being offered at discounted rates
- Ramada Ajman rolls out special summer room rates!