Ramada Hotels & Suites, Ajman organises a sumptuous Iftar for media
Ramada Hotel & Suites Ajman, a premier destination for professionals and leisure seekers, organised a sumptuous Iftar for media. A large number of journalists attended the event. Shehab Lotfi, General Manager, Ramada Hotels & Suites Ajman, welcomed the press members in Orchid restaurant where chefs had prepared all the Arabian, Asian and Mediterranean delicacies including hot and cold mezzeh, for the holy month of Ramadan along with a wider range of beverages.
Besides these the restaurant offered many other culinary treats such as desserts, chocolates, and traditional fare such as ouzi, fish siyadia, grilled specialties, kunafa, and katayef. The journalists broke their fast with babaganoush, hummus and a selection of refreshing salads followed by a variety of main courses. The smiling hotel staff greeted all the guests with personalised service in the warm and welcoming ambience of Orchid. Addressing the media Mr Shehab said: "Ramadan is the month of giving and a perfect time to bring together family and friends. Thus we are extremely happy to host you at Ramada Ajman and we hope you will enjoy our special Iftar offerings."
- Ramada Hotels & Suites Ajman organises fund raiser for victims of catastrophic floods in Pakistan
- Ramada Ajman holds festive Iftar for media
- Enjoy irresistible triple Arabian treats at Ramada Hotels & Suites, Ajman
- Traditional treats at Ramada Hotel & Suites Ajman this Ramadan
- WARM QATARI WELCOME FOR AUSTRALIAN HOTEL PROFESSIONAL