Ramadan: Weapons Inspectors Can Return Under Conditions
Iraq is conditionally prepared to permit weapons inspectors return to the country, said Iraqi Vice President Taha Yassin Ramadan.
He said Iraq must be allowed to submit to the United Nations a list of sites as well as a time schedule for the investigations, it was reported Monday.
The United States, backed by Britain, has threatened military action against Iraq and the overthrow of Iraqi President Saddam Hussein unless Baghdad allows the return of UN arms inspectors to check it no longer has weapons of mass destruction. (Albawaba.com)
- Germany Denies Media Report on EU Approval of “Restricted” Attack on Iraq; Baghdad: Inspectors May Be Allowed to Return
- U.S. Vice President: Disarming Iraq is the goal; not return of inspectors
- Iraqi FM Leaves For NY; Iraqi Daily: U.N Inspectors May Allow To Return
- Saddam in message to Yemeni counterpart: Iraq no longer has weapons of mass destruction
- Security Council may reform sanctions on Iraq to increase pressure