Red Hat and JBoss to Host Third Annual EMEA Partner Summit in Spain
Red Hat, Inc. (NYSE: RHT), the world's leading provider of open source solutions, announced today that it will host its third annual Red Hat and JBoss EMEA Partner Summit in Valencia, Spain from May 2-5, 2010. This year's EMEA Partner Summit will focus on open source middleware, cloud computing, and virtualization while highlighting the larger Red Hat partner ecosystem and its opportunity for growth in the EMEA region.
The Red Hat and JBoss EMEA Partner Summit offers an opportunity for distributors, System Integrators, JBoss Partners, ISV's, OEM's, resellers, and training partners to come together, share knowledge, best practices, and generate new ideas for building core competences within their business. Red Hat offers all its partners training initiatives and the EMEA Partner Summit offers an opportunity for partners to further expand skill sets with technical sessions, labs and certifications.
Red Hat’s partners from across the Arab region will be attending this year’s summit including Savvytek, Red Hat’s training partner in Jordan, Entelyst, one of Qatar’s leading providers of enterprise solutions and Opennet, one of Red Hat’s regional distributors, specialised in internet filtering and surveillance practices.
"IBM and Red Hat have collaborated on innovative open source solutions for well over ten years and the Red Hat EMEA Partner Summit provides the ideal forum to continue to work with our shared partner community,” said Jean Healy, director of Linux Strategy at IBM. “The event attracts delegates from across the EMEA region and is a prime opportunity to share channel best practice with the wider EMEA partner ecosystem.”
Red Hat and JBoss EMEA Partner Summit attendees will benefit from exclusive content including:
• Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV) Roadmap
• JBoss Enterprise Middleware project presentations, directly from customers
• Hands-on, interactive sessions detailing the latest technologies
• Joint go-to-market programs and details of how Red Hat can help enable delivery and deployment of open source business value
• Executive level interaction with technology experts and Red Hat and JBoss Enterprise Middleware channel representatives
• Demonstrable results from real world deployments, presented as customer case studies
• New ideas, tips, and best practices to make your development projects more effective
• Networking with some of the most knowledgeable IT professionals in the industry
“Partnering with Red Hat has allowed Ingres to create a complete open source stack,” said Steve Shine, VP Worldwide Operations, Ingres. “We found last year’s event to be invaluable to our developers, sales and partner development team and now consider the Red Hat EMEA Partner Summit to be a highlight in our business development calendar.”
“The technology landscape is constantly evolving. With the introduction of cloud computing and virtualization coupled with a full portfolio of open source middleware, we want to ensure that our partners are equipped with the latest training and information on these offerings to help them deliver better solutions and higher value to their customers,” said Petra Heinrich, senior director, Partners & Alliances, EMEA Region, Red Hat. “The Red Hat and JBoss EMEA Partner Summit will address these current market trends.”
“We are pleased to build on the previous year’s success and host the third annual Red Hat and JBoss EMEA Partner Summit,” said Heinrich. “Last year’s event attracted over 400 guests, from across 38 countries, and we expect even more this year as our partner community has expanded alongside our business throughout the past 12 months. This established event recognises the benefits of partners coming together and exchanging ideas to build stronger customer solutions.”
- Red Hat to Showcase JBoss Solutions at GITEX 2006 for Middle Eastern Partners
- Red Hat Launches Catalyst Program to Spark Innovative Solutions By Linking
- SonicWALL Host its Middle East Partner Event in Dubai
- HP Middle East introduces a New Portfolio of Products to its Channel Partners at the HP Enterprise Technology Summit
- Emirates Computers Wins NCR Silver Partner Champion Award