Regional Manager of Egyptian Arab Land Bank Hosts 15 Orphans for a Day
The Egyptian Arab Land Bank, one of the pioneers in the Jordanian banking sector, hosted 15 orphans from the King Hussein Orphanage Society for a day filled with entertainment and activities, at the residence of the Bank's regional manager Mr. Hazem Yousef, and was attended by representatives of the Bank and the Orphanage. This initiative comes as part of the Bank's ongoing commitment to support the local community, specifically needy segments of the society.
Mr. Hazem Yousef stated, "We know it is our duty, as a sociably responsible bank, to interact with each and every segment of our community, especially those who are underprivileged. We hope that the activities we organize and host for our community lightens up their lives, puts a smile on their faces and ultimately help builds a better future for them. We make every effort to contribute to the development of our local community especially for those that not only require financial support, but also need moral support and a sense of stability and security."
The Egyptian Arab Land Bank was established in 1880 and is fully owned by the Egyptian Government. The Bank aims at continually offering customers a comprehensive range of financial, investment and banking services from Savings Accounts and Deposit Boxes to Personal, Car and Real Estate Loans.
- Egyptian Arab Land Bank puts a smile on Orphans faces
- The Egyptian Arab Land Bank Organizes Football Match
- Egyptian Arab Land Bank Hosts the King Hussein Orphanage Society at the Royal Automobile Club
- Egyptian Arab Land Bank Hosts Iftar for Employees at Marriott Hotel
- Egyptian Arab Land Bank presents the children of the King Hussein Cancer Center with toys and smiles