Regional seminar in Jendouba on micro-credit system
The Tunisian town of Jendouba has hosted a regional seminar on micro-credit system and its role in the reinforcement of partnerships in the finance sector. <i>La Presse</i> reports that the seminar focused on the mechanisms of finance and the role of the micro-credit system in the creation of new job opportunities, as well as on the experience of various associations in these fields, including the association for the promotion of employment in Tabarka and the Association for durable development in Zaghouan.
According to the Tunisian Bank of Solidarity, the micro-credit system is a process that involves 125,000 people and 94 million dinars.
- Morocco wins the “International Year of Micro-credit” Prize
- Créfoc Organizes Pedagogic Seminar in Tunisia
- Euro-Mediterranean seminar on the promotion of female sports in Tunisia
- Trend Micro Offers Free Trial Web Security Services for the PSP
- Etisalat Launches the first Multi-Usage Micro SIM Card Compatible with Apple iPad 3G