Regional TV channel launched in southern Morocco
The Moroccan TV channel “TVM” has recently launched the regional TV channel for the southern area of Laayoune, which started broadcasting its programs for two hours. Laayoune is considered as the unofficial capital of Western Sahara.
According to MAP, the TV channel programs will shortly be viewed in all the southern provinces.
The channel programs, which are broadcast both on ground and satellite, include daily news bulletins on the region, cultural programs presenting the local cultural legacy and debates on various issues interesting viewers from the southern regions of Morocco.
A budget of MD17 million (about Euro 1.7 million) was allocated to technical equipment, while another MD7 million for production. (menareport.com)
- Samsung reinforces TV Leadership in MENA region with New SUHD TVs, Smart TVs Powered by Tizen and New Audio Solutions
- Dubai Media incorporated exclusively streams all its TV channels with Samsung Smart TVs
- Educative Channel launched in Morocco
- Infinity TV launches Street Smarts 2, second season of region’s first-of-its-kind reality TV show
- Gulf is first launch spot for Property TV, the region’s first international 24x7 channel reaching 5 million households