Reinforcing Moroccan-Belgian bilateral relations
Mrs. Nouzha Chekrouni, the Minister-Delegate in Charge of Moroccan Expatriates met on Tuesday in Rabat with Belgian Minister for Development and Cooperation, Mr. Armand de Decker. <>Bladi.Net</i> reports that the meeting focused mainly on finding ways to reinforce bilateral relations between the two countries and the situation of Moroccans residing in Belgium.
The Belgian minister arrived in Morocco for a five-day visit in commemoration of 40 years of cooperation between Belgium and Morocco. In 1965, the first cooperation agreement between the two sides was signed.
- Morocco, Spain coordinate measures ahead of summer traffic boom
- Lubna Al-Qasimi discusses reinforcement of bilateral relations with Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister
- Lubna Al-Qasimi discusses reinforcement of bilateral relations with Hyderabad Prime Minister
- Sharjah Chamber urges private sector to reinforce trade ties with China
- Dubai Customs discuss bilateral trade prospects with Indonesian Consul-General