Relations between Saudi Shoura Council, European parliament reviewed
Chairman of the Shoura council, Sheikh Dr. Salih bin Abdullah bin Humeid met in Riyadh on Sunday with the visiting chairman of the European Popular Party at the European Parliament, Dr. Hans Jebert Boutberge and an accompanying delegation.
Speaking on the occasion, Sheikh bin Humeid stressed the existing relations between the Shoura and the European parliament, and emphasized the importance of further strengthening these ties, according to SPA. Bin Humeid briefed Dr. Boutberge and the accompanying delegation on the activities and achievements of the Shoura.
Both sides reviewed a number of issues, including means for enhancing cooperation between the Shoura and the European parliament. Dr. Boutberge expressed support to the admission of the Shoura to the International Parliamentary Federation. (Albawaba.com)
- Saudi Arabia bristling with rage over UK inquiry
- AL Batayneh Commends the Complementary Relationship between the Ministry of Transportations & GAM in Public Transportations Fields
- Canadian-Arab Relations National Council delegation visits Saudi Arabia
- European parliament delegation arrives in Saudi Arabia
- Growing tensions between Iran and Saudi Arabia over Bahrain