Report: Armed Palestinians Open Fire on Israeli Soldiers in Gaza, No Injuries
Armed Palestinians opened fire on Israeli soldiers patrolling an area near the northern end of the Gaza Strip on Thursday, reported the Jerusalem Post newspaper, adding that there were no injuries on either side after the Israeli soldiers returned fire.
The paper also reported that armed Palestinians fired at the District Coordination Office near the Jewish settlement of Gush Katif.
In the West Bank, the paper quoted the Army radio as saying that Jewish settlers from Beit El in Ramallah set up a temporary outpost several kilometers distance from the settlement.
The radio added that settlers in Hebron blocked a main road there and attacked several Palestinians in their cars -- Albawaba.com
- Report: Armed Palestinians Open Fire on Israeli Soldiers in West Bank, No Injuries
- Several Israeli Soldiers Injured in Bomb Explosions in Gaza Strip
- Bomb Explodes near Jewish Settlement in Hebron, no Injuries
- Three Israeli Soldiers, Woman Settler Wounded in Exchange of Fire
- Israel\'s Security Forces Arrest Three Palestinians in Bethlehem