Report: Armed Palestinians Open Fire on Israeli Soldiers in West Bank, No Injuries
Armed Palestinians in several West Bank cities fired on Israeli soldiers Thursday, according to a report by The Jerusalem Post newspaper in its internet edition.
The report said that an exchange of fire took place in Hebron and Tulkarem, but there were no reports of injuries.
Earlier in the day, the paper reported that Jewish settlers from the Jewish settlement of Beit El in Ramallah set up a temporary outpost several kilometers from the settlement. There were no other details.
In Hebron, Jewish settlers in Hebron blocked a main road there and attacked several Palestinians in their cars, said the paper.
The paper quoted the Army Radio as saying that armed Palestinians opened fire on Israeli soldiers patrolling an area near the northern end of the Gaza Strip Thursday morning, adding that there were no injuries on either side after the Israeli soldiers returned fire.
The paper also reported that armed Palestinians fired at the District Coordination Office near the Jewish settlement of Gush Katif -- Albawaba.com
- Report: Armed Palestinians Open Fire on Israeli Soldiers in Gaza, No Injuries
- Report: Palestinians Open Fire on Israeli soldiers in Ramallah, No Injuries
- Exchange of Fire Reported in West Bank, no Injuries
- Fire Exchange Reported in West Bank, Gaza Strip, No Injuries
- Explosion in Bank in West Jerusalem, no Injuries