Report: Israeli Army Kills Palestinian in Gaza overnight
The Israeli army said it killed overnight a Palestinian man as he was attempting to plant explosive devices near kibbutz Nir Am in the Gaza Strip, reported The Jerusalem Post newspaper, quoting Israel Radio Thuersday.
The report said that “army forces thwarted an attempt by three Palestinian terrorists to plant an explosive device near Kibbutz Nir Am.”
The kibbutz is located within the Green Line, between the Israeli town of Sderot and the northern edge of the Gaza Strip.
“IDF forces spotted three Palestinians as they were setting the device and opened fire on them,” a military spokesman told the radio.
According to the report, the body of one of the “terrorist” was discovered adjacent to the kibbutz this morning, on the Israeli side of the fence separating the Gaza Strip from Israel.”
The man was found with the explosive device in his hand, the report claimed – Albawaba.com
- Palestinian man with 'explosive device' killed by IDF in Nablus
- Israeli air strikes in Gaza kill nine Palestinian fighters
- Palestinian Youth Killed by Israeli Army Gunfire in Gaza Strip
- Palestinian Youth Killed by Israeli Army Overnight
- IDF discovers 'explosives laden' Gaza Strip tunnel leading into Israeli town