Report: Israeli Army Kills Palestinian in Gaza overnight
The Israeli army said it killed overnight a Palestinian man as he was attempting to plant explosive devices near kibbutz Nir Am in the Gaza Strip, reported The Jerusalem Post newspaper, quoting Israel Radio Thuersday.
The report said that “army forces thwarted an attempt by three Palestinian terrorists to plant an explosive device near Kibbutz Nir Am.”
The kibbutz is located within the Green Line, between the Israeli town of Sderot and the northern edge of the Gaza Strip.
“IDF forces spotted three Palestinians as they were setting the device and opened fire on them,” a military spokesman told the radio.
According to the report, the body of one of the “terrorist” was discovered adjacent to the kibbutz this morning, on the Israeli side of the fence separating the Gaza Strip from Israel.”
The man was found with the explosive device in his hand, the report claimed – Albawaba.com
- Gaza Strip: Six Palestinians killed, Israeli officer wounded in series of clashes
- Sharon Claims he Won Full US Support for ‘not Surrendering to Palestinian Violence’
- Gaza Strip: Israeli forces kill Palestinian fighter
- Palestinian shot dead in Gaza Strip as Qassam rockets fired on southern Israel
- Israel kills two Palestinians in Gaza Strip