Report: Israeli Bus Comes Under Fire in Gaza strip, No Injuries
A bus carrying Israeli civilians has come under fire Sunday morning in the Gaza Strip, reported the Jerusalem Post newspaper.
The paper said that the bus was travelling on the Karni-Netzarim road. There were no reports of injuries.
The paper added that clashes between Palestinians and Israeli soldiers flared in Gaza near the Neve Dekalim Jewish settlement.
Palestinian demonstrators threw stones and rolled burning tires towards an army post, said the paper, adding that Israeli soldiers fired rubber bullets and tear gas at the demonstrators.
There were no reports of injuries, said the paper.
On Saturday, a Palestinian policeman killed an Israeli soldier and injured two others in a military compound near the Kefar Darum Jewish settlement. He was later shot and killed in a fire exchange with Israeli soldiers.
The Palestinian Authority asked Israel not to retaliate for the soldier’s death, and said it was investigating the incident – Albawaba.com
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Shots Fired at Two School Buses Carrying Settlers\' Children on Gaza Strip, No Injuries
- Bomb Explodes Under Israeli Army Tank in Gaza, No Injuries Reported
- Israeli Tank Comes under Fire on Edge of Jerusalem
- Top Palestinian Official, Diplomats Come under Israeli Fire in Gaza Strip
- Palestinian Gunmen Attack Bus Carrying Jewish Settlers in Gaza, no Injuries