Report: Israeli Police Arrest Three Palestinians in West Bank
Israeli Policemen in the West Bank arrested three Palestinians suspected of attacking Israeli vehicles, reported The Jerusalem Post newspaper, quoting the Israeli radio.
The report said that the Palestinians were arrested in undercover operations.
Two of the arrested are from the West Bank city of Hebron, while the third is from Ramallah.
The two are suspected of throwing stones at vehicles on the Jerusalem-Hebron highway, and the third is thought to have thrown a firebomb at a bus near the northern Jerusalem settlement of Pisgat Zeev, said the radio report.
In the meantime, the paper said that two Israeli vehicles traveling near Osarin village in the northern West Bank came under fire from Palestinians on Tuesday. It said that there were no reports of injuries – Albawaba.com
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Israeli Security Forces Arrest Three Palestinians on Incitement Charges
- Israeli Police Arrest Four Palestinians for Stone-Throwing at Israeli Vehicles
- Israel Arrests 10 Palestinians, Including Two Fateh Members, in West Bank
- Palestinians Clash with Israeli Soldiers near Ramallah, No Injuries
- Report: Armed Palestinians Open Fire on Israeli Soldiers in West Bank, No Injuries