Report: Israeli Soldier, Border Policeman and a Civilian Injured in Clashes in West Bank
An Israeli soldier, a border policeman and a citizen have been injured in separate clashes with Palestinians in the West Bank, reported the Jerusalem Post newspaper.
The paper said that a car, carrying an Israeli soldier and a civilian, was stoned near the Jewish settlement of Beit Hagai in Hebron.
The two were lightly injured, according to the paper.
In east Jerusalem, Palestinians clashed with Israeli border policemen and soldiers.
One policeman was wounded in the clashes, said the paper.
In the meantime, the paper reported that four young Jewish settlers from the Morag settlement in Gaza were lightly injured by a firing cap.
The four found the firing cap and were playing with the device when it exploded, added the paper – Albawaba.com
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Nine Palestinians Killed, Doezens Injured in West Bank Clashes; One Israeli Soldier Killed
- West Bank: Two Israeli soldiers, Palestinian policeman wounded
- Israeli Soldier, Border Policeman Slightly Wounded in Ramallah
- Two Jewish Settlers, Four Israeli Soldiers Injured in Clashes Tuesday
- Israeli fire wounds Egyptian policeman on border