Report: Israeli soldier forces Palestinian woman to drink toxic liquid
An indictment was recently filed at an Israeli military tribunal against a female soldier for allegedly coercing a Palestinian woman to drink a toxic liquid at gunpoint.
The incident took place in the Gaza Strip in February of this year, Haaretz reported Sunday. According to the report, the soldier aimed her comrade's M-16 assault rifle at the head and chest of the Palestinian woman. The soldier then forced her to drink from a bottle that the woman held in her hand and forced it further into the woman's mouth.
The bottle from which the Palestinian drank contained a chemical liquid used to dry fiberglass. As a result, the Palestinian became feverish and her body began to shake. She vomited, suffered serious pains, and her mouth and esophagus were severely burned before she was evacuate to hospital. (Albawaba.com)
© 2003 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- New clip showing Israeli soldier dancing close to blindfolded female Palestinian prisoner
- Palestinian woman stabs and injures IDF soldier
- Israeli officer stabbed by Palestinian woman as second woman detained for carrying knife
- Islamic Jihad member killed, two Israeli soldiers wounded in West Bank raid as Israeli Air Force targets Gaza Strip
- Israeli Troops Kill Palestinian Child, Injure Pregnant Woman