Report: Palestinians behind bombing attacks on U.S. restaurants in Lebanon
A police manhunt is underway throughout Lebanon for five Palestinians accused of standing behind the bombing attacks against three American fast-food restaurants in Jounieh and Tripoli last week.
According to Al Anwar newspaper, two of the accused are from the Bourj El Barajneh Palestinian refugee camp in south Beirut and three belong to Nahr El Bared refugee camp near Tripoli. The two camps are governed by Palestinian factions loyal to Syria.
A sixth suspect was being interrogated by police on a charge of feeding information deliberately designed to mislead the investigation. (Albawaba.com)
- Fatah, Hamas behind suicide bombing attack in Tel Aviv; At least three killed
- 31 suspects indicted in relation to series of bombing attacks on US outlets in Lebanon
- Bomb targets American fast-food restaurant in northern Lebanon
- Israel reportedly behind Latakia attack
- American fast-food outlets bombed in Lebanon