Report: Sharon orders Mossad to intensify spy operations against Islamic organizations in the UK
Israel's Prime Minister Ariel Sharon had ordered the Mossad to intensify spy operations against Islamic organizations in the UK following last week's suicide bombing attack in Tel Aviv, the Sunday Times reported.
Meanwhile, Israeli sources said the explosive device used in that attack was sophisticated, assembled outside of Israel and smuggled into the country.
The sources said that it still was not clear how the device was not detected when the two British citizens involved in the attack - in which three people were killed - arrived from Britain with it in their possession. (Albawaba.com)
© 2003 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Report: Israeli Prime Minister orders Mossad to place Islamic Jihad Head on top of hit list
- Report: Hizbullah involved in Meggido bus attack
- At least 20 wounded in Tel Aviv suicide bombing attack
- Following Kenya attacks: Mossad activates ''sleeper'' agents in Saudi Arabia, Yemen
- Fatah, Hamas claim attacks