Report: Two Explosives Activated in Gaza, no Injuries
Two explosive charges were detonated near a passing convoy of Israeli civilians between Netzarim Jewish settlement and the Karni junction in the Gaza Strip, reported The Jerusalem Post newspaper, adding that there were no reports of injuries.
It added that armed Palestinians opened fire from several points on the convoy as Israeli soldiers attempted to move the civilians out of danger.
Meanwhile, the paper said that ten Palestinians near Rafah in Gaza fired at Israeli troops from a sand-filled dump truck. The soldiers returned fire, seriously wounding four of the attackers.
The Palestinians fled with the dump truck under covering fire of Palestinian police, said the paper – Albawaba.com
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Israeli Forces Detonate Bomb in Gaza, No Injuries
- Explosion Near Jewish Settlement in Gaza, No Injuries
- Explosives Target Israelis in Gaza Strip, Jerusalem
- Report: Armed Palestinians Open Fire on Israeli Soldiers in Gaza, No Injuries
- Palestinian Seriously Hurt in Gaza Explosions, Sharon Blames PA for Bomb Attack