Reports: Armed Palestinian woman shot dead in southern Israel
Israeli forces killed a Palestinian woman who shot at a police base in southern Israel on Saturday, Israeli security official said. According to Reuters, the woman opened fire at a guardpost at the Israeli base, and was shot dead by police there, the Israeli official said. There were no Israeli casualties.
The woman had been armed with a pistol and a bomb that police were defusing, the official added.
Israeli forces shut the area to traffic and launched searches for further suspects.
- Palestinian woman shot dead; Five Palestinians arrested; Israel places permanent iron roadblock in central Nablus
- Report: Israeli Shot Dead in Switzerland
- Palestinian woman shot and killed by Israeli forces
- Four Palestinians, including woman, shot dead in Gaza Strip as rockets hit Israeli town
- Palestinian Security Officer Shot Dead in Southern Gaza Strip