Restoration of monuments in Algiers
The wilaya of Algiers will launch a project for the restoration of monuments in Algiers. Rahet Eddey, the director of Culture Inheritance Department of Algiers noted that they started the initial studies for the planning of the project. Eddey has also added that in the restoration project they will try to keep the original ornaments on the monuments as much as possible in order to maintain the authenticity. The project covers the restoration of monuments in Djenane Rals Hamidou, Djenane Lakhdar and Bordj El Kiffan, which date back to the Ottoman era. The restoration project is envisaged to start at the beginning of next year.
- Iraq: restoring ancient arch, restoring tourism
- American Express Middle East sponsors restoration of historical monument by Bahrain Ministry of Culture
- Time to recover its neglected asset: Algeria plans to restore its seaside splendor
- New projects launched in Algiers
- Monumental impact: nuclear deal to double Iran's growth next year