Riad Art Expo 2005 to start in Morocco
Riad Art Expo 2005, organized by the art magazine “Colors of Morocco” in collaboration with KMT services, will be held between March 23 and March 27 in Marrakech Convention Hall.
<i>Emarrakech</i> reports that the program of the event will consist of three main activities. The first one is an exhibition that will take place in an area of 3,000 m2 where the living artwork of amateur and professional artists will be exhibited. The second one is a conference focusing on the cultural inheritance of Morocco, the craft industry and tourism in Morocco, which will take place on March 24 at 8:30. The third one is an award ceremony organized by the art magazine “Colors of Morocco” for the celebration of its second year and it will be held on Saturday March 26.
- Fez hosts festival “Jazz in Riad”
- "Here and there" by Mohamed Ismail at Riad Ifoulki
- Drumming to empower the community - DUBAI DRUMS AT DUBAI COMMUNITY THEATRE & ARTS CENTER
- After Qatar and the World Cup, the Expo 2020 and Louvre construction to open eyes to worker maltreatment in the UAE
- Parisians "Louvre" Islamic Art