Riyadh governor receives UK House of Commons delegation
Saudi Prince Salman bin Abdulaziz, the Governor of Riyadh region, received Sunday in Riyadh a delegation of the British House of Commons headed by Tony Clark, <i>SPA</i> said.
They discussed bilateral relations between the two countries. The meeting was attended by member of the Shoura (consultative) Council Saleh Al-Malik.
- Saudi King receives Syrian President in Riyadh
- Riyadh International Urban Development & Real Estate Investment Event - Cityscape Riyadh 2010 posts huge visitor turnout
- Syria's president visits Bahrain, Saudi Arabia for talks
- Shoura Council head receives Belgium diplomat
- Political links with capital of the Bahrain