Riyadh to Host Economic Conference for Top 100 Gulf Companies
The Saudi capital, Riyadh, will host a conference and exhibition of the largest 100 companies in the Arabian Gulf region next April 25-30, reported the official Kuwaiti news agency, KUNA.
The major economic event, organized by the Saudi Investment Authority and the International Middle East Information Center, aims at outlining a strategy for the Saudi economy.
An authority official told the agency Sunday that the conference was designed to create a suitable investment atmosphere in Saudi Arabia, and to discuss global economic changes.
An exhibition, workshops and seminars will be held on sidelines of the conference, said the official.
Saudi Arabia has been gearing up to attract foreign investment. It has for the first time opened its gas sector to international firms – Albawaba.com
- Riyadh hosts international investment conference
- King Abdullah Economic City hosts Riyadh’s leading real estate developers
- Riyadh to host first major IT exhibition in April
- Gulf to upgrade military communications capabilities as Middle East spend set to top USD100 billion by 2014
- Economic report on Riyadh