Riyadh to name street after Hariri
Saudi Prince Salman bin Abdulaziz, the Governor of Riyadh Region, has directed naming one of Riyadh's streets after Rafic Bahaa Aldeen Al-Hariri, Lebanon's former prime minister who was assassinated in Beirut last week, the <i>Saudi Press Agency</i> reported.
The move reflects the appreciation of his sincere efforts to serve his country Lebanon and his second country the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the official agency added.
- After months of coalition raids, Hadi names Aden street after Saudi king
- AUBMC celebrates naming of Ras Beirut Street after AUB doctor who performed first open-heart surgery in region
- Dubai Names Roads, Streets after Major Arab Cities
- Saudi government invites citizens to rename Riyadh's streets
- Rafic al-Hariri (1944-2005)