Riyadh vice governor attends US embassy party
Saudi Prince Sattam bin Abdulaziz, the Vice Governor of Riyadh Region, attended in Riyadh Monday night the party held by the U.S. embassy on the occasion of the 60th anniversary of the meeting held between late King Abdulaziz and Former U.S. President Franklin Roosevelt.
Prince Sattam was received by U.S. Ambassador to the Kingdom James Oberwetter and members of the staff of the embassy, according to <I>SPA</i> news agency. The event was attended by a number of princes, ministers and officials.
- Tour of international gaffes: Now Mitt Romney calls Jerusalem capital of Israel
- Riyadh governor receives former US ambassador
- Arab Americans Fail to Influence Democratic Party Platform on Jerusalem
- Riyadh Governor receives US figure
- In the wake of Saudi King Abdullah's passing, world leaders arrive in Riyadh to pay tribute